- Lawyer, graduated from the Faculty of Law and Political Science of the University of Lima, studies in Negotiation and Conciliation and Arbitration at the Chamber of Commerce of Lima, with professional practice within the Public sector as well as in the Private sector. Specialization in Civil Procedural Law and Criminal Procedure before the National University of San Marcos.
- Master's Degree in Management and Public Management before San Martin de Porres University and EUCIM Business School. With experience in business consultancy and sponsorship in judicial and arbitration proceedings, in the Civil, Criminal, Constitutional, Family, Labor and Social Security fields.
- I participate in the Executive Commission of the Judicial Power, and specifically in the Central Management of the Reform in the Superior Court of Justice of the North Cone of Lima, Callao and El Santa.
- He also worked as a Senior Consultant of the Technical Office of the Executive Secretariat of the Judiciary, mainly responsible for the analysis of legislative proposals entrusted to this sector.
- Speaker in various Course of Introduction to the New Judicial Office, Custom Designs and Training in the Superior Courts of Tacna and Moquegua, Cajamarca, El Santa, Lima, Cono Norte and Callao.
- Visiting Professor of the National Academy of Magistrates October 2000 - March 2001