Mario Linares Jara
- Lawyer from the University of Lima, Master in Administrative Law, 50, expert in Public Procurement and Arbitration with the state.
- The advisory and consulting experience in Administrative Law and Public Procurement 1998 data, especially developed in the management of all legal regime procurement at national and international level, in sponsorship of disciplinary administrative procedures and arbitration proceedings, providing professional services through LINARES CONSULTANTS since 2004, a boutique specializing in Economic Administrative Law and member of the Red "Diligentia - Latin American Consulting" - study DROMI Consultants, based in Buenos Aires, with offices in Madrid, Mexico City, Montevideo and San Pablo. Likewise, the firm maintains professional cooperation relations with Joffre Campaign - Goberna Law Firm and Patricia Barros Mier Consulting
Private, in Ecuador and Colombia, respectively.
- As a referee, the experience is enough, having participated in the process with the State, both as party arbitrator as presiding courts since 2003 to date. It is registered in the list of arbitrators of the Bar Association of Lima, the Center dispute resolution at the Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru and Arbitration Center of the Chamber of Commerce of Lima, having integrated the GPA Committee said organization.
- In the training include the title of Master in Law and Economics of Public Services by the Universities Carlos III of Madrid and Paris X Nanterre, in partnership with the Graduate School City Argentina - TIME - based in Buenos Aires. Postgraduate studies should also be mentioned in Administrative Law at the University of Salamanca and specialized in Management Public Private Partnerships at the University of the Pacific. He followed various courses and specialized events: V Latin American Conference on Arbitration 2013 - Buenos Aires, ICC / International Court of Arbitration - Florida Chamber of Commerce of Guayaquil, External University of
Colombia, Bogota Chamber of Commerce, Austral University in Buenos Aires and Foundation Studies in Administrative Law - Caracas.
- At the academic level, in addition to being professor XXI Postgraduate Course of Administrative Law at the University of Salamanca in 2007, highlighting its shares as an exhibitor at the Administrative Law Conference organized by the External University of Colombia in 2007, 5th International Seminar on Public Management organized by the Mayor of Bogotá in 2008, the V International Seminar on Investment International Arbitration organized by the External University of Colombia in 2010 and the 2nd Ibero-American Seminar on Planning and Water Management organized in Metropolitan Areas from the Autonomous University of Madrid and the University Rey Juan Carlos in the same year. He has also been a speaker at various national congresses of the Peruvian Association of Administrative Law and events organized by universities and public and private entities.
- It should also be noted that he has been Professor of Administrative Law and Contracts
Public at the University of Lima at undergraduate and graduate professor in the Master of
Economic Administrative Law at the Continental University in partnership with the Institute
Ortega y Gasset of Spain, professor of Procurement at the post title in the
Pontifical Catholic University of Peru and the School of Graduate Studies at the Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola, and professor in Public Procurement
National University of San Marcos.
- He is the author of numerous articles in his field, having published in the Journals
Advocatus, Law and Society, THEMIS, in the Journal of Law Circle
Administrative PUCP and the Journal of Economic Administrative Law
Association of Administrative Law Studies at AEDA, association which is the founder.
He is author of the books "State Contract" (2001), "The International Protection System
Foreign Investment and Procurement "(2006) and" Government Procurement system
Local, international and integration "2008, first edition 2013, second edition.